Dental Exam in Peoria, IL
A complete and thorough examination of your oral health will be performed by one of our friendly dentists during your first visit. During standard check-ups and dental exams, you can expect to receive the following screenings and evaluations:
- Diagnostic x-ray examination (radiographs): Critical for timely detection of cysts, tooth decay, tumors, and bone loss.
- Cancer screening: A complete evaluation that screens for any signs of oral cancer.
- Evaluation for gum disease: Pinpoints any signs of periodontal disease around the gums as well as bone around the teeth.
- Tooth decay evaluation: A complete check-up on the surfaces of teeth.
- Existing restoration evaluation: Ensure that current fillings, crowns, other existing restorations are well in place.